A picture of you

Surfing about the world wide web the other I came across a photograph and I couldn't stop noticing some things.
I realized that in this 4 piece picture of the globe, was me... I could see myself in the same photo with millions of other people around the world. If you think about it, chances are that you are in that picture too... unless you are an astronaut.

Think of it... That's you there, and your parents too. All the people you like, you love and you care about are there. You share the same photograph with your enemies and all those who hate you, but also with all those who love you. Remember this the next time you are angry or upset with something, when you are sad or feel down. Remember, that when you see the bigger picture, all the people come together into one photograph. That there is nothing important enough to keep us apart; In the end of the day, only the things that unite us are the ones that matter

No comments:

Post a Comment