A cell phone charger, powered by breathing!

AIRE Mask is a new concept device that won the red dot award. It is a mask that converts the wind energy gatherefd by the wearer's breathing, to power small electronic devices.

Now that we all own some kind of small rechargeable device (i.e. cell phone) we know the frustration of running low on battery and not being able to charge them in time. This new gadget is unique in that it makes the human body a renewable energy source for those common mp3-players.

Now the energy may be renewable but its definately not clean since it is runs on carbon dioxide (kidding of course). Inside the unit there are small wind turbines that make the conversion and the energy is transferred through a cable to one’s small electronic device.

AIRE can be used indoors, outdoors while you stand, sit, sleep or run. Of course it is more effective during physical excercise so it can also encourage you to live healthier lives

2 comments:

  1. Howdy. I'm wondering if you may be interested in doing a website link exchange? I notice your blog and my website are based mostly around the same subject. I'd love to swap links or perhaps guest author a post for you. Here is my personal email. Please contact me if you're even remotely interested. Thank you so much.
    Here is my web site - car valuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to buy this thing but it would probably be out of my price range

    ReplyDelete