Arduino EMF Detector


Watching the series Supernatural, I saw they used some sort of electrical device to detect the presence of ghosts
What was really used was an EMF-meter witch actually is a scientific tool for reading ElectroMagnetic Fields. Instead of hunting ghosts, this instrument is used generally for metrics. I have found out that its not that hard to make one yourself using an Arduino board.
Aaron ALAI did a great job in it
And a good remade was done by Makezine

Did you like this post? Comment Rate and Share. Your feedback is valuable

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates.

    Emf Protection

    ReplyDelete
  2. After read blog topic’s related post now I feel my research is almost completed. happy to see that. Thanks to share this brilliant matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this awesome post. Keep up the good work. I’ll be coming back lots. I agree with most of the points you make within this content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has heard about the possible health threat from EMF. Cell Phone Radiation Shield

    ReplyDelete